Monday, June 23, 2008

Alright, prepare yourselves...

Hi everyone, ready for some text that isn't dripping with Happy Birthdays or odes to joy and testaments of un-dieing love for friends and family members...yeah I am too. I am just about gagging on the sappiness that is "lisa's blog".

Alright enough with the dramatics.

So guess what! (I don't think that exclamation point is necessary especially after I claimed enough with dramatics...to late to change now.) Anyway- so we of the household of _______W ______N, Provo UT (address omitted to keep my thousands of stalkers at bay......for now) are attempting to eat more healthily<-- not sure that's a word but whatever if Bush can make up word so can I. Back to the topic, so in our increasing research into healthilyeatingness I have discovered the amazing flax seed, yep I discovered it, you're welcome.
Anyway so we here at "the house" have been experimenting with recipes with which we can exploit its awesome wholesome-y goodness. I will soon start sharing some of these successful recipes on my blog (Thank you Cassie and Holli and Robin for willingly tasting my experiments and thanks Cassie for the suggestion to post recipes.) Send all hate mail for said recipes directly to Cassie's Blog (Just kidding, but no, really.) Anyway if you want to learn a little more about this healthy low carb seed you can find some good recipes and info here.

Well blog ya later- thanks for readin'

1 comment:

Faires Five said...

lisa lisa she so fine she's so fine she so fine she blows my mind hey lisa...clap clap clap clap.

I'm so excited I just had to sing a song about it!!

Can't wait for the recipes...especially the savory flax seed muffins with parmesean cheese and red sauce!! yum :)