Friday, June 6, 2008

June the Sixth

Happy Birthday MOMMA!
I love you to the moon and back, I am so happy that you could come out and see us, I miss you tons.

Here is a collection of things about my mom that I love, things that make me laugh, and things that I wouldn't change for the world.

My Mom
Cries every time she leaves one of her kids.
Gets a cold sore when she's stressed.
Is generous to a fault.
Loves her RED sweatpants.
Will wear just about any shoes with any outfit.
Played make believe with me and my sister while "the boys" were out.
Taught me to believe in myself no matter what.
Gave me the confidence to speak from my heart.
Shows me the person I want to be.
Thinks I am the person I hope I become.
Always asks me how I am doing (and really wants to know).
Will probably cry when she reads this post.

2 comments:

J.R., Amber, and Co. said...

Your MOM is an example to every mother in the world and I only hope and pray that Amber and myself can become 1/2 the parents that uncle Ramon and your mamma have been to you and to me. We are Blessed and better because of her. I love you Tia.
J.

lisalisalisa said...

j.r., amber and the gang- my Momma says thank you and she loves you so much. You have always shown her how much she means to you with the way that you love them and the love that your family shows to one another. For me, I couldn't have asked for a greater example of a big brother with your strength and perseverance. I am proud to call you all part of my family.

Love from your favorite aunt, uncle and best cousins.
xoxo