Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hi

..howareya? Doing good? Good.
Here's a little posty-post just to kill some time, and because even I think it's depressing when I look at my blog and it's the same old post that I've already seen the title of, like, a bagillion times. So this is kinda like filler- ya know, no real content, but it makes things look fluffy and more filled in- yeah.
(Don't be scared no one really gets my analogies except for me (and even I'm sketchy on whether they make sense or not..but shhhhhhh...let's keep that to ourselves.))
So school's been "in" for a week now at the U and it's gonna be busy, but what the HEdoublehockeysticks, nothings worth having that wasn't hard to get, or so they say. (I personally don't agree- I love lots of things that I don't have to work for, infact I might go so far as to say I prefer them j/k but anyway). It's hot right now and I am sitting in my room, on my bed, with this darn laptop making the fronts of my legs sweat...yuck. Alright you've suffered through enough of this "filler" post- didn't think it would be soo boring did you- so you got sucked in 'cause you thought it might merit a laugh or two, and then you had to finish it because "you'd already started" and you hadn't really given up hope yet, but now it's drawing to a close and you're angry, ya feel cheated, and a little sad all the same because you had been excited that one out of your thousand of blog buddies had finally updated something and now you've already read it. So now what else will you do with the 23 hours 55 minutes of this miserable day between the suicide inducing hotmess we call summer and the tenderly beautiful life assuring season of fall?- well better luck next time sucker.

1 comment: