Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Bubba




I love you little, I love you big, I love you like my little fat pig.
I hope everything in your day went well, I love you so much.


I remember......

How you used to get out of trouble by "telling on yourself".
How you had (and still have) mom wrapped around your little finger with ojitos (butterfly kisses).
The video of you telling Mansi you were going to tell Abuela about water on her concrete.
That time that little boy thought your name WAS Bubba because that's all we used to call you (compliments of Luz).
Waking up to your tiny hands wrapped viciously in my tangled hair.
How you used to carry my violin to school for me.
How you used to keep my shirt from falling off my shoulders.
How you always wanted to be sick if I was.
How you used to tell mommy that when you grew up you were going to marry her.
How you were going to be a pilot and fly her all over the world.
I remember you playing army guys with your little fingers all over the backseat.
That you always stood up for me even when I was wrong.
You love me unconditionally (the way Luz loves you).

I will always love you, always be proud of you, always think of you and smile, and always wish I told you more.

Love sissy.

2 comments:

Ray_jr said...

Thank you, I love you too Lisa. . . promise.. (That's meant to be said in a whisper). You know what I'm talkin' about. You're so sweet, and a very talented writer, which skills, I maintain, you got from me. Hope to see you soon Sis. (And hopefully we can coordinate our outfits to match like last time)
Okay love you bye bye

~ Jr.

lisalisalisa said...

yeah, yeah, yeah you wish we could match again.
love ya