Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sew what's up?

Corny title (I know..suck it...or don't depending on your attitude) but yeah I have been bitten by the sewing bug, but alas school starts for me on Monday so I can't be too infected by it. Any way I just wanted to say (brag) and show pictures of my latest (and probably last for a little while) completed project- A present for my favorite sister in law.
Well, actually two presents, because really can you HAVE too many aprons? Nah...didn't think so.


And more for me than for anyone else.....dundududa......(crappy) close ups of the the goods, yeah that's right....the pockets!!!!!

WooWoot!!!!!

Oh and just in case any of you didn't know, I LOVE, LOVE aprons, and in my mind anything that I like (by default) makes a good gift for anyone else, honestly I would make a man an apron anyday too (just call it a grillin' splatter protector or fancy it up with words like chef, boss, or king of the _____ (insert appropriate noun) ).

No comments: